Thursday, April 10, 2014

Still Alive!

Hi! I am still alive, I promise. But since my half marathon I've done one weight training session and one 5k (which I'll recap later, maybe today). 

I wasn't ready to fess up to my inactivity until now but I'm trying to give myself a kick in the butt. My legs have been cramping from lack of use and I have Nike at the end of the month! 

I feel like this whole year I've been in more of a slump than I have motivated. Well, I've been motivated mentally but physically...it just doesn't happen. 

Here's to changing that in weeks to come! 


Lauren


2 comments:

  1. We all need a little recovery after a big race! Looking forward to your 5K recap :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! :) Ps. Is it any surprise that I have that same tank top?

    ReplyDelete