Monday, May 27, 2013

Dreaming

Hi, I'm Lauren, and I have an addiction to finding new blogs and reading them all the way through from the beginning. (Hi Lauren.)

However, doing this allows me to learn about other people's running journeys, and that maybe mine isn't so horrible, despite what it feels like.

It also lets me learn about new races that I want to do.  Keep in mind that I've never done more than a 5k.  I do have the 10 mile ToT race in October, then from there I want to do half marathons.  In my head, this will work great.  In reality....we'll see.

But now I've learned more about the Zooma and Diva half marathon series.  Both have races relatively close to here, and both sound really fun. 

My absolute non-Disney dream race right now is the Nike Women's Half in D.C.  To have a running tour of D.C. and get a Tiffany's necklace as a medal seems amazing! 

I also really want to do all of the races at Disney World.  Eventually, of course, I'd love to get Coast to Coast, but a trip to California just wouldn't work out right now.

For now though, I need to wait and see how my training goes.

What are your dream races?

No comments:

Post a Comment