Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Five: 5 Things I Did This Summer

MarCourtney, and Cynthia host Friday Five, and today is talking about this that happened this summer! I'm going to let the pictures mostly speak for themselves this week.

1. I went to school.  It was brutal.  4 week semesters! They're normally 16.

I might have studied in a bar - sorry Mom and Dad!


2. I finished moving into my new place!



3. I ran a half marathon with my big sister!



4. I ate.  This is just a small selection of the food pictures I have from this summer.



5. Most importantly, I spent time with family! A week long trip with Mom, Dad, brother, sister (in law), and 2 nephews!




Did you do anything exciting this summer? My favorite time was when I was on vacation.  It was amazing to chill out for once and spend time with family I hadn't seen!

Lauren







No comments:

Post a Comment