I don't have a lot of big ones coming up, but a lot I'm excited about!
1. I just raced a XC Kickoff 5k. It was all on grass and that was definitely a new experience for me! Ok so technically it's still summer, not fall, but it's totally fine.
2. Run for Jane 5k tomorrow! It's going to be super hot and humid but I think it will be a really pretty course. I've done this 10k before but when it was at a very different location.
3. Tunnels to Towers 5k on September 12. The meaning behind this race is super intense, and this will be my third year running it. If you've never heard of it you can read about it here.
4. Ft. Bragg Spartan Sprint on September 19! I'm absolutely TERRIFIED about this but excited too! I'm totally undertrained and I don't know how many obstacles I'll be able to do but we'll see what happens.
5. Rock and Roll Savannah on November 7. Maybe this is winter, not fall, but again it's fine ;) If I can get my butt in gear with training, I think I might be able to PR this race!
Do you have any exciting races coming up?