Monday, September 14, 2015

Weekly Update: Sept. 7-13

In order to start workout out more and have an actual weekly update, I'll start posting them on Mondays!  They're a fairly uneventful day for me so I think it's a good time to do it.

Monday, Sept 7: Went to the gym and did a Crush60 workout.  Started over since we hadn't done any in a while.  It was chest day and involved bench presses, multiple kinds of dumbbell presses, push ups, etc. 



Tuesday Sept 8: Tuesdays are my super busy days so I don't really forsee any workouts, honestly.  I student teach from 7 am to around 4 pm, depending on when the staff meeting gets out.  Then I have class from 6-8:45 pm.  It's a busy day!

Wednesday Sept 9: Got in a 3 mile run.  Almost had negative splits, but at least my last mile was my fastest!  Then back day for Crush60 day 2.  Deadlifts, pulldowns, rows, etc.


Thursday Sept 10: Boyfriend's little brother's birthday at a hibachi grill, Miyabi's.  No exercise.  I probably would have thrown up if I tried after dinner, and we picked him up from school and wouldn't be able to bring him to the gym before dinner.

Friday Sept 11: Better Booty/Leg Day.  Worst idea ever before a run.  Oh well! Multiple kinds of deadlifts and tons of hamstring curls!

Saturday Sept 12: 5k.  Tunnels to Towers.  It's a super intense race for me.  There's at least a third of a mile that has Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts lined up, each one wearing a picture of a firefighter that gave his life on 9/11.  This is the third year I've done the race and every year I cry.  Then work.  15k+ steps!



Sunday Sept 13:  Super tired from work and the race the day before.  Started to work on homework for the following week.  No physical activity.

Did you do anything fun this week?
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment