Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday Summary

Monday 4/4 - Crush Chest.  I'm re-re-re-re-restarting Crush, hopefully for the last time.  The plan currently is to run 3-4 times a week and do Crush 2-3 times a week.  We'll see how it goes!

Tuesday 4/5 - Nothing.  Was absolutely exhausted.  I seem to have issues with exhaustion lately.  I really need to get in to a GP and have levels of everything checked, just in case.  It doesn't seem to matter if I get 4 hours of sleep or 9, I'm the same level of tired.

Wednesday 4/6 - 3 mile walk with a few minutes of jogging thrown in.  The fiance and I are down to one car right now.  School is over at 3:15, he gets off at 5.  For the most part, I've been using this time wisely and working out!


Thursday 4/7 - Crush Back Day.  Love this branch of the gym more than ours.  At least at this time of day.  This was a good workout!!



Friday 4/8 - Crush Booty Boot Camp Performance Day.  Clearly, I was dying.  Then after school, a super slow 2 mile run.



Saturday 4/9 - 5k! It was for the fiance's little brother's school, so I talked them into doing it with me. It was little brother's first 5k (he's 14) and fiance's first since probably high school.  Clearly, he was super excited.  I had a decent time, at least for the week after a half!




Overall, it was a good week.  I worked out more than normal and felt pretty good in my workouts!

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Great job over the week and congrats on the 5K! I hope you start feeling less fatigued soon! :)

    ReplyDelete