1. Get back down to a total of at least 10 lbs lost, preferably more. I was down to 149.8. Today I weighed in at 152.4. I see no reason I can't get down to more than the total of 10 lost.
2. Finish my 10 Miler in less than 2:30. We'll see how this goes in 2 days!!
3. Get a decent 10k time for Princess corral placement. Preferably around 1:15. We'll see if that's possible.
4. Get better grades in school, especially A&P. Yeah...this is a sore spot right now. I hate not doing well in a class. I disappoint myself and my parents, and neither are ok. I need to be doing work I'm proud of, while keeping my stress limit in check.
5. Run 3x a week, minimum. I'm pretty good with my long runs, but I slack on my maintanence runs, then wonder why I don't improve. Must stay on top of this!
6. Yoga 3x a week, minimum. See #4. Must keep stress level in check.
That's all I can think of right now, and is a fairly reasonable amount to do.
I'm off to pack for Tower of Terror!
What are your monthly goals for October?