Friday, September 6, 2013

Tower of Terror Packing List!

So, I set out today to put together a packing list for my boyfriend and I for Tower of Terror.  I'd love if anyone could take a look over it, see what I'm forgetting, etc.  (I should note that we're driving down Friday morning, driving home Tuesday morning, and going to Universal on Monday.  And no, we're not going to the Disney parks at all =( )

For him (running the 5k)
  • Running shirt, shorts, socks, underwear, shoes
  • Clothes for Saturday - Tuesday
  • Underwear
  • Bathing suit(s)
  • Shampoo
  • Body wash
  • Deodorant
  • Villian's Bash ticket
  • ID
  • Waiver
  • Phone
  • Phone Charger
  • Headphones
  • Safety pins
  • Universal ticket
  • Hotel confirmations (this is for both of us, I just like putting it on his list so it's not quite so short compared to mine)
  • Snacks (same with this)
And for me (running 10 Miler)
  • Running shirt, shorts, socks, shoes, tutu, compression sleeves
  • Hair ties, bobby pins
  • Running bow
  • Sparklysoul headbands
  • Purple sports bra
  • Clothes Saturday - Tuesday
  • Underwear
  • Bras
  • Bathing suits
  • ID
  • Waiver
  • Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, moisturizer, lotion
  • Phone, phone charger
  • iPod, charger
  • Garmin, charger
  • Kindle, charger
  • Headphones
  • Safety pins
  • Universal ticket
  • Gels/chews/fuel for race
  • Breakfast foods
  • Ibuprofen
  • KT Tape
  • Hairbrush
  • Ice pack if we find out we have a freezer
I feel like these are such long lists, but I've never had a "racecation" before. 

Anything I'm missing?  What do you have as 'must-haves' that aren't on this list?

Lauren

6 comments:

  1. Great list; covers everything that at least first comes to mind!

    Are you doing Universal or IoA on Monday? Harry Potter world is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IoA, the main reason we're going is Harry Potter =) I kind of have an obsession (even a tattoo!)

      Delete
    2. OMG AWESOME! What is your tattoo?! I too have an HP obsession :)

      Delete
    3. I have "Lumos" and "Nox" on my chest, and the page number stars on the outside of it (so basically on the front of my shoulders). I'll do a post sometime with my tattoos!

      Delete
  2. If you're doing the villans bash after the race you may want some "fresh wipes" to put in your race bag to wipe down after the race.

    I don't get to do TOT this year, but I am going to a Universal to do HP in late October - a conference I'm going to is hosting a private party in the HP section one night so it should be awesome. I haven't gotten to go to Universal since HP opened so I'm super excited too. Now I want a HP tattoo too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! I'll definitely look into some type of wipe.

      And get one! They're great haha =)

      Delete