So, while I really do like my list of goals for 2014, I'd also like a list that's completely obtainable and measurable, so I know when I hit a goal. Thoughts and lifestyle changes are completely wonderful, but I also like the sense of accomplishment that comes from hitting a concrete goal. So without further ado, here is the list.
1. Make straight A's in school, or at least no more than one B per semester (just in case it's one of those classes or teachers).
2. Run a half marathon in 3 hours or less.
3. Run a 5k in 35 minutes or less.
4. Get to a weight of 130 pounds and maintain it.
5. Add at least $500 to my savings account.
6. Eat out no more than once a week, when not on vacation.
7. Run a mile in 10 minutes or less.
8. Volunteer for at least 30 hours.
9. Run in at least 14 races.
10. Volunteer for at least one race.
Do you prefer concrete goals or thoughts more?