I'm just going to jump right into this, and list out a few thoughts.
1. I'm not honest with myself. This is in regards to weight loss and running. I don't do either diligently enough, and then wonder why it's not working. Going forward into 2014, I'll eat cleaner, stop having so many snacks that I don't count, and truly truly try to run 3 times a week.
2. I don't have enough me time. I love living with my boyfriend and roommate but I just feel like I don't have enough time alone sometimes. I do have my yoga, which is definitely me time, but sometimes I just want to be able to sit at the apartment by myself, and I feel like that doesn't happen enough. I'll try to work in some alone time going forward.
3. I don't keep in touch with people enough. This goes for family and friends. I feel like I have a very small social circle, and I'd like to expand that. Even if it's just keeping in touch with people from New Hampshire, etc. and not actually hanging out with someone, I'd like to be more social.
4. I'm not very smart with my money. I won't go into details, because I'm sure everyone has gone through this. Going forward I'd like to keep honest track of what I'm spending on, and spend it more wisely, therefore putting more in my savings.
5. I'm not organized enough. This is in regards to school, the apartment, all sorts of things. I'd love to get a super in depth planner to keep track of everything (like Erin Condren ones -hint hint-) and put aside extra time for cleaning every couple days so things don't pile up.
I have tons of smaller thoughts as well, but these are my major ones.
What changes are you trying to make in the new year?