Thursday, September 11, 2014

My Newest Adventure

My friend Patty over at My No-Guilt Life introduced me to a great opportunity - becoming a Jamberry consultant.  I got my consultant kit on Monday, and immediately put on my nails that night when I got home from work.  This print is called Vacay, but I already have a few lined up to replace them with.  Although, I don't expect that will happen for a few weeks!

You can take a look at Jamberry Nails here - http://laurenb1992.jamberrynails.net

Jamberry Nails are heat activated vinyl wraps that adhere to your fingernails and last on your fingers for up to 2 weeks and your toes for up to 6 weeks. (YES- even RUNNERS toes for all my running friends!).
They do not chip like polish and there's no drying time. Yay!
1 sheet will give you up to 4 applications (manicures and/or pedicures).
What a deal…so much cheaper than salon manis/pedis!
Here's a little application video so you can take a look, and a picture of some Jams on fingers! This is the official method of application from Jamberry, but there are other ways to do it as well.
Below, you can see all you need to apply Jams.  A cuticle pusher, alcohol wipe, buffer (really optional), orange stick, nail scissors (but it can be done with nail clippers), a nail file, and a heater.  You probably have all of this at home already since your heat source can also be a hair dryer or even a rice bag!
I always love having my nails done, but I don't have the patience or skills to paint my own nails, nor the money to visit a salon.  Jams give me a perfect way to be girly but still have time and money to spare!  
If you're interested in learning more about Jams or being a consultant, you can always contact me, or visit my Facebook party that's going on right now.  We're playing games and there are prizes to be had!





Have you heard of Jamberry?

Lauren

PS They do also have a Runner Girl Jam, since this is a running blog and all ;)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I hate painting my nails cus I do such a sloppy job. I may have to try these some day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great! I get polish EVERYWHERE too, so these are a huge time and frustration saver!

      Delete
  2. I am terrible about keeping up with painting my nails. I may need to try these soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! They're awesome. I love being able to be girly without spending all the time on painting my nails.

      Delete